The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ▼ 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- ► 2008 (218)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ► 2006 (253)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
The mourners gathered slowly
Through the February rain
Toward a lonely casket
To be laid at rest today
A hero of this country
Had sacrificed his life
Defending his brave brothers
Surrounded by the strife
A grenade had rolled amongst them
Without a second thought
He yelled out one last warning
And dove onto the spot
His body took the impact
Shredded, thrown into the sky
While Marines all dove for cover
As they knew their brother died
They tried their best to save him
A hero to them all
Now he rests at God's right hand
In the Grace of Kingdoms Hall
He left behind a grieving wife
And a son he'd never seen
A Hero to his country
At the age of just nineteen