The Imaginary Book
Gimme some love
Warning Will Robinson!
Feel free to post comments, rants, or even personal attacks. It simply shows your wish for taunting if you do the latter.
You can say anything you want here. But if you get stupid I reserve the right to point it out, call you lots of inventive names and laugh like hell.
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (29)
- ► 2008 (218)
- ► 2007 (74)
- ACLU: Working For A Less Secure America
- Here's a bet to make...
- This is not the least bit surprising...
- You Know Those Sci-Fi Movies?
- ACLU: A Pedophile's Best Friend
- W.A.R. Is Coming!!!!
- Iran's War Propoganda
- An Open Letter To the Republican Senators***
- ACLU To Board Members, STFU!
- Gay Aliens? No wonder ET went Home.....
- Comeuppance and Failure in the Criminal Alien Batt...
- Amnesty Failures and Bigger Fences
- Hey, Hardy!!!
- Gatorade Joins the Boyott!!!
- Click The Title and....
- Students Stand Up To ACLU
- just a quick note
- Life's Funny...in an odd way...
- Too funny not to share
- The Preakness is a moot point this year.
- Relief, Pride and Joy
- If You Build It, They Won't Come
- A Good Start!!!!
- The Japanese Have the Right Idea
- The ACLU is Wrong Again
- No standing down in Illegal Immigrant Issue
- A Word on Immigration....
- New Hampshire Flooding
- Moving in for a day or so...
- Ward Churchill- Suspended...Let's Hope
- Do Democrats Hate Senior Citizens?
- Dear Mom......
- Top Ten Cowboy Phrases That Will Never Be the Same...
- ACLU And NSA Have Something In Common
- We Don't Need No Stinkin' Permits....
- Armed to the Teeth and Ready to Bite!!!
- WAR IS COMING!!!!
- Egyptian Bloggers Under Attack
- The U.S. Border Patrol, between a rock and a hardh...
- Idiocy on the left
- The ACLU; Every Parents Nightmare
- You know It's Spring in D.C.
- Something Stinks in Temecula's Wine Country...and ...
- He'll Get His Beatin's For Free Now!!!!!
- ACLU Cross Destroyers
- Yet Another Open Letter To Our Elected Representat...
- Free Jack Idema Blogburst
- So What Did We Learn Today???
- We Have The Right!!!!
- Cop Talk
- Guard the Borders Blogburst!!!! May 1st, A Day wit...
- I hope the new color scheme hurts your eyes
- ▼ May (52)
- ► 2005 (378)
Blogs I Like
Note: "right" either means this blogger is correct or that they lean right. I know what I mean by it. How do you take it?
- RG in The Low Country!(Right)
- Mackers World(Right)
- Ric and Georgina at Release The Hounds!(Right)
- RN at Dead Republican Presidents!
- Kat, sometimes in pajamas!
- Madtom at ThisFuckingWar! (Right)
- Michael J. Totten sets things straight!(Right)
- Maxedoutmama is a research Goddess!(Right)
- Andrightlyso! smacks on idiots!(Right)
- Where's Your Brain?(Right)
- Warm'n'fuzzy conserva-puppies>(Right)
- Crymeariverbend2 has a gnarly truth stick!(Right)
- Jeffrey at IBC is HQ for Iraqi bloggings(Right)
- The Sandmonkey cuts through the APU!(Right)
- The Lone Ranger
A Man of Rare Integrity! (Right)
- Out of the Ashes(Right)
- Tazmedic(Right) (Read the archives!)
- Amandarin(Right) (A clever friend from the other side of the street)
- Literal Lunacy
A Most Beloved Friend!
The Other Side Of The Street
(for NY Libs)
The name say it all
See? I told you I had a liberal friend!!!
While America is doing its best to solve the problem with Iran through diplomatic means, Iran seems to be provoking us with propaganda. Allah Pundit points us to this Memri video that claims that Iran has captured American troops. The propaganda they are running with seems to be from 2004 with captured Britans. However, this is only the beginning of their brainwashing propaganda.
Stop the ACLU also has the video. This is all an obvious attempt to provoke action on our part, and encourage the Iranian people to hate Americans. It's just like Saddam's propoganda television. Allah Pundit chimes in:
This is just a coming attraction, mind you. The transcript says a full program, called “The Illusion of Power,” will air on Iranian TV soon. (Update: I’m pretty sure at least some of the footage comes from this incident dating to June 2004. That involved three British patrol boats, but MEMRI says some of the men in the video are American soldiers. I don’t remember any cases of Iran capturing U.S. troops; does anyone else? In any case, the fact that they’re running this stuff on TV now certainly lends credence to Captain Ed’s theory.)
I agree with the entire theory, which is that Iran is moving onto war footing. If you don't think Ahmadinejad is crazy enough to plan a war with the United States, look at his history. He's denied the Holocaust, said Israel should be wiped off the map, and is pushing for nuclear weapons. Get ready, because the war rhetoric is only going to be stepped up.